twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

Wednesday 24 February 2010

I am still here!!

I am still alive and Simming.
I have been really busy since I started back at University at the beginning of the month and just haven't had time to play Sims!!
With the time I have had free for gaming I have been playing with the Create-A-World tool and I'm getting towards finishing my first town!! I am posting pictures of it on my Sims Resource account (My Screen Shots) and I will either make it available for download through this blog or on the Sims 3 exchange (Sims Resource doesn't accept custom worlds yet!)
Hopefully I will have some more time to play with the Figgs soon and then I can get some more posts up. I have a couple of posts worth of screen shots which I took a while ago and I will write them up when I have some free time!
If you visit this blog, please leave me a comment here, on my Sims Resource guest book or on Twitter (links at top of page)...it would be interesting to know who is visiting me! :)
My Town a few days ago (There are loads more lots finished now!)

No comments:

Post a Comment


Copy this code to your website to display this banner!

Fast Lane Stuff Release Countdown!!

Late Night Release Countdown