twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

Monday 11 January 2010

First Post!!!

Hi there!!
I am going to be updating this blog with details on the families and stories I am playing on The Sims 3 at the moment.
I would love to write full stories but I always get too caught up in playing and forget to take the screen shots I need!
I will also update with screen shots and descriptions of the houses and other creations I am uploading to The Sims Resource. You can look at the bits I have already uploaded here: My Sims Resource Page.
Please follow this blog and leave comments if you want to...it would be nice to know what people think of my games and creations! :) :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment


Copy this code to your website to display this banner!

Fast Lane Stuff Release Countdown!!

Late Night Release Countdown